Wednesday, May 1, 2013

OH YEAH BABY! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK "DERBY" TO ME!

 
Orb in the iconic red and white silks of Stuart Janney, III

      Hey what the?!  Yep it's that time of year again!  Time to bust out those big hats ladies, and gentlemen, bring those pocket books!  It's time for the Kentucky Derby!  These majestic creatures get ridden by a tiny man, who spanks them with a tiny whip and the horse has only one choice!  "Run away from the whip!" I'm sure is what the horses are saying to themselves.  "But why is it following me?!?!? I can't get away from this fucking whip!!!  I'll follow the other horses who are getting whipped and maybe I can get away from the whip before they can!! Ha-Ha!"  Thus meaning, the fastest horse to run away from the whip, is the champion!  And there is a lot of money to be made, if you can pick the right horse.  My favorite part of the Derby, are the horses names.  "Lady in the Rear", "Something in my Pocket", "The Meatloaf was lovely", "Dr. HardtoHear", and "Honey, where are my keys?" are all awesome horse names!


2013 Kentucky Derby Odds
*=Early Favorites ^^=Long Shot

Falling Sky 50-1^^

Itsmyluckyday 12-1

Orb 9-2*

Overanalyze 10-1

Oxbow 35-1*

Verrazano 9-2

Revolutionary 8-1*

Will Take Charge 20-1*

Java's War 16-1

Normandy Invasion 10-1

Frac Daddy 40-1^^

Mylute 25-1

Charming Kitten 40-1^^

Fear the Kitten 40-1

Palace Malice 25-1^^

Lines Of Battle 20-1

WyJack 16-1

Black Onyx 40-1

No comments:

Post a Comment